There’s no denying that more and more stars are becoming drawn to lip fillers.
The procedure – in which hyaluronic acid is injected into the lips – creates the kind of pumped up pout that many people desire. While the affordable treatment is on offer to everyone, it’s widely relied on by the rich and famous.
Even though plenty of people want to keep the procedure on the down-low and pass off their transformation as natural, a handful of names have recently spoken out about their decision to go ahead with it. With this in mind, here are three ladies who have admitted to having lip fillers.
1. Kylie Jenner
Social media queen Kylie spent years denying that there was anything special about her pout, before later coming clean when she was 17. The reality star has since claimed that she regrets keeping the treatment a secret for so long. She famously told Complex magazine: “I didn’t want people to think you had to get your lips done to feel good about yourself. But they thought it was crazier that I was lying about it because it was so obvious. I wish I had just been honest and upfront.”
2. Charlotte Crosby
Geordie Shore star Charlotte insists that she didn’t jump on the bandwagon when it came to her own lip fillers – and has previously revealed that she’d been having the work done years before Kylie did. In 2016, the MTV star told Mail Online: “I had the thinnest top lip before. I’ve been getting my lips done for about two years now, I get them done every five or six months at a place in Newcastle.”
3. Scarlett Moffatt
Gogglebox favourite Scarlett spent years being unhappy with her lips before deciding upon dermal fillers. The I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here winner once told the Daily Record: “When I used to smile, my top lip would disappear and it’d look like I didn’t have on. So I constantly had to draw my lips on, which was no good.”
Tempted?
Anyone who’s ever dreamed of a bigger pout should certainly give some thought to lip fillers. For more information on getting the treatment, contact First Clinical Aesthetics today.
137223_5306 by Disney | ABC Television Group licensed under Creative commons 6

No comments:
Post a Comment