The world of cosmetic surgery is welcoming more men than ever before – and why not?
There are plenty of procedures for the male sex to take advantage of as they attempt to shave off the years and improve their appearance.
The list, of course, includes Botox. Over the years there’s been a number of high profile male celebrities turning to the treatment – and many have proudly boasted about the amazing results afterwards. Here are four men you should know about.
Simon Cowell
Simon Cowell is arguably the most popular media personality in the whole world. His television shows – including X Factor and American Idol – have seen him work his magic in front of millions of viewers on a weekly basis. Understandably, the dad-of-one turned to cosmetic work in his quest to keep the ‘wow factor’. Simon once told Glamour UK: “To me, Botox is no more unusual than toothpaste.”
Peter Andre
Mysterious Girl hitmaker Peter Andre experienced a career resurgence after he starred on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here in 2004. Amid all his newfound fame, the singer decided he would keep his appearance looking youthful. Speaking about the work he’d had done, Peter told Mail Online: “I’ve also had Botox annually, just to stop those lines getting too deep. But, hey, I’m proud to have a few lines.”
David Hasselhoff
Baywatch star David Hasselhoff may have stepped off the beach but he’s never left the limelight. Due to this, he’s made sure to maintain his line-free face. David’s rep once told E! News he’d had ‘maybe a little Botox here and there’ when asked about his young-looking features.
Rylan Clark
X Factor star Rylan Clark is now a much-loved television presenter. But even before he’d actually stepped in front of the camera, he turned to Botox to increase his self-confidence. Explaining his decision, he once told Heat magazine: “I wasn’t the good-looking kid at school, and I think if I still looked how I used to look, I wouldn’t really get anywhere in life.”

No comments:
Post a Comment